Welcome to Forum Energy Metals
Forum Energy Metals Corp. is a Canadian-based mineral resource company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy metals: copper, cobalt, uranium, and palladium. The Company operates mostly in Saskatchewan, Canada’s #1 rated mining jurisdiction and #2 in the world. The Company’s technical team are experienced and committed exploration professionals with an established track record of mine discoveries.
Key Projects Summary:
- Janice Lake Copper Project - 52km Wide District Partnered with Rio Tinto
- $30 Million Option Agreement to explore Janice Lake
- Rio Tinto spent $3 Million in exploration in 2019. Copper mineralization confirmed and extended at primary Janice and Jansem targets.
- Construction of a winter access trail for the establishment of a 65-80 man work camp to support further exploration on schedule for completion Spring 2020.
- Fir Island Uranium Project – Athabasca Basin – Partnered with Orano Canada Inc.
- $6 Million Option Agreement to explore the Fir Island project. Drilling planned in 2020
- Love Lake Copper-Nickel Palladium Project - 100% owned
- Comprehensive exploration planned in 2020 after obtaining positive palladium sampling results
Learn More Visit Forum at the PDAC 2020 in Toronto
Janice Lake Drilling Location Map Forum & Rio Tinto Drill Results 2018-2019
Jansem Cross Section Janice Long Section
John Kaiser Discovery Watch provides insights on Forum’s Copper, Uranium and Nickel-Palladium Projects January 30, 2020