Welcome to Forum Energy Metals
Forum Energy Metals Corp. is a Canadian-based mineral resource company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy metals: copper, cobalt, uranium, and palladium. The Company operates mostly in Saskatchewan, Canada’s #1 rated mining jurisdiction. The Company’s technical team are experienced and committed exploration professionals with an established track record of mine discoveries.
Key Projects Summary:
- Janice Lake Copper Project - 52km Wide District Partnered with Rio Tinto
- $30 Million Option Agreement to explore Janice Lake
- Rio Tinto spent $3.7 Million in exploration in 2019. Copper mineralization confirmed and extended at primary Janice and Jansem targets.
- 110 kilometre winter haul road to Janice Lake has been completed and construction of a 50 man work camp to support a proposed drill program this upcoming winter (2021) is underway.
- Rotary Air Blast (RAB) drill program, orientation and AMT surveys, mapping and prospecting planned for this summer.
- Fir Island Uranium Project – Athabasca Basin – Partnered with Orano Canada Inc.
- $6 Million Option Agreement to explore the Fir Island project. First phase of drilling completed in March, 2020.
- Love Lake Copper-Nickel Palladium Project - 100% owned
- Project-wide airborne magnetic survey, mapping, prospecting and a detailed EM survey planned for summer 2020.
Janice Lake Drilling Location Map Forum & Rio Tinto Drill Results 2018-2019
Jansem Cross Section Janice Long Section